Sunday, January 27, 2013
You can follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
2) Start it again and click the F8 button multiple times, until the menu for Safe Mode etc. comes out.
3) Choose the first selection “Repair your Computer”
4) When the System recovery option appears choose “System Image Recovery”
5) If you see button “Load Driver” or “Advance” click on it
6) If you clicked on “Advance” then it will ask you if you want to load from internet or you computer
7) Choose the computer
8) In any way, you now should be able to see a window which shows your computer
9) Click on “Computer” on the left
10) Then go to Local Disk C\Windows\System 32 and search for the file MsiExec.exe
11) Now move this file to your desktop. MAKE SURE that this file is missing from the System 32 folder.
12) ATTENTION: when you click on “Load Driver” or “Advance” in step 5 and 6, the computer will probably navigate you to System 32 of Recovery Partition. There you will not be able to find the file that you need. So follow exactly the step 9 and 10.
13) That’s it. You are ready. Click everywhere “Cancel” and restart your PC.
Goodluck! Follow steps properly! I advice that you will write down the steps for you to follow during the restart of PC.